The World's First Real-Time Automated Web-Based Contouring Platform for Environmental Applications
Setting up and documenting environmental monitoring sites has historically been labour intensive, time consuming and often with a very poor statistical representation of the actual environmental risk. Typically it has revolved around ad hoc sample collection and data analysis before the preparation of exhaustive but one off reports describing results from a limited numbers of points in time and space. Remediation plans are then developed based on assumptions drawn from these limited samples.
Trifecta’s Waiora (a New Zealand reference to pure water) Earth Monitoring Software is designed to address these issues and more. Waiora is the world's first web-based software solution to generate interactive real time outputs of results in the field is. Developed under an exclusive license from Groundswell Technologies, Waiora enables you to:
- Record the deployment of multiple field sensors across a site;
- Connect to telemetry to return results in real time from multiple points
- Generate accurate contour models (based upon geo-statistical modelling) and overlay those against aerial photography and other background maps
- Produce animated contour loops for selected time ranges, or actual and calculated results (such the Mass Flux shown in the screenshot to the left)
- Create a legal archive of all project documentation and communications;
- Create a single platform for recording, processing and displaying results across multiple projects and sites;
- Provide multi user, multi organisation access to data and results.