- Skip Stitt Named Chief Operating Officer of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.11 July, 2011
- Tuia Group leading the way in managing New Zealand’s freshwater resources15 June, 2011
- Trifecta announces exclusive Irish Sales and Marketing agreement for Murphy Coakley Consulting Engineers14 December, 2010
- MWH New Zealand Signs Agreement with Trifecta13 August, 2010
- Use of Waiora Earth Monitoring Software Promoted in Pollution Engineering Magazine14 June, 2010
- FiRe 2010 To Showcase Trifecta GIS' Groundbreaking Public Infrastructure Management System21 May, 2010
- Industry Infrastructure Veteran David Baraniak Named North American President of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.19 April, 2010
- Trifecta Wins Head-To-Head Due Diligence At Palmerston North City Council29 May, 2009
- Dig once, do zero harm01 May, 2009
- First Oblique Pictometry Imagery Captured in NZ12 March, 2009
Industry Infrastructure Veteran David Baraniak Named North American President of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.
19 April, 2010
Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd. (Trifecta) CEO Clark Easter announced today that David W. Baraniak has been appointed President of Trifecta’s North American operations. In his new role Mr Baraniak will be responsible for managing all aspects of Trifecta’s North American infrastructure solutions business as well as developing related markets for its flagship line of T3 software products and services.
"Mr. Baraniak brings to our team over 30 years of executive management, consulting, software technology marketing, GIS and infrastructure product development, as well as a worldwide client base," said Easter. Previously, Mr. Baraniak provided executive leadership for GIS data conversion, mobile mapping, infrastructure management, municipal government software solutions, and location based services companies. He also is a past president of the Geospatial Infrastructure Technology Association and a Registered Professional Engineer.
Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Auckland, New Zealand and Santa Barbara, California, specializes in developing, marketing, and selling world class web based and hosted geospatial asset management software and related professional services. Trifecta’s T3 line of products includes Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings designed to automate government permitting for road openings; implement dig once collaboration between cities and utilities; bring needed efficiencies and better planning to infrastructure maintenance management: and provide sophisticated, fully geospatial, project management tools to cities, contractors, and engineering firms.