- Skip Stitt Named Chief Operating Officer of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.11 July, 2011
- Tuia Group leading the way in managing New Zealand’s freshwater resources15 June, 2011
- Trifecta announces exclusive Irish Sales and Marketing agreement for Murphy Coakley Consulting Engineers14 December, 2010
- MWH New Zealand Signs Agreement with Trifecta13 August, 2010
- Use of Waiora Earth Monitoring Software Promoted in Pollution Engineering Magazine14 June, 2010
- FiRe 2010 To Showcase Trifecta GIS' Groundbreaking Public Infrastructure Management System21 May, 2010
- Industry Infrastructure Veteran David Baraniak Named North American President of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.19 April, 2010
- Trifecta Wins Head-To-Head Due Diligence At Palmerston North City Council29 May, 2009
- Dig once, do zero harm01 May, 2009
- First Oblique Pictometry Imagery Captured in NZ12 March, 2009
Trifecta Wins Head-To-Head Due Diligence At Palmerston North City Council
29 May, 2009
Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd. is pleased to announce that Trifecta's new T3 module has, after an exhaustive due diligence process, been selected by the PNCC to provide traffic management services in keeping with the needs mandated by the new National Code of Practice for Utilities Access to the Transport Corridors. The PNCC has asked to go live with this software module as of the 1st of July.
This trial involved both Council staff and Contractors using each of the two possible solutions currently available in New Zealand. Their job was to work all levels of the Corridor Access Request (CAR) process with each software package, and to determine, based on their actual experience, which was best for Palmerston North and its contractors. Scoring was done in the following five major areas:
- ability to fully meet the new Code’s functional requirements
- supplier support
- ease of use
- compatibility with other Council systems
These results were compiled, marked, and submitted to Senior Management for consideration. They accepted the trial’s results and ratified the recommendations on Wednesday, May 27th.
About Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.
Trifecta GIS, an Irish company, has built the world's first Rich Internet Application software solution for infrastructure asset maintenance which can fully use and leverage the vital contextual information provided by both Pictometry® oblique aerials and 360 degree high resolution engineering grade video. Using these and other groundbreaking technologies, Trifecta has just finished modeling the best practices and business processes contained in the proposed National Code of Practice for Utilities’ Access to the Transport Corridor into our T3 application. This module is designed to automate the entire paperwork business process for CAR's and TMP's online, including submission, review, and approval. T3 utilises intelligent scheduling, safe traffic management, KPI visibility, historical archiving, and warranty tracking all in one application. We believe that this intuitive, user friendly solution will make compliance more achievable for councils and contractors, while simultaneously lowering the cost for all parties. Trifecta’s other module, Project Management and Forward Works, allows Time and Budget information for asset management to also be geospatially displayed in T3. These solutions embody New Zealand’s deep engineering expertise around asset management, and are designed for the global marketplace. For more information, visit www.trifectagis.com.