- Skip Stitt Named Chief Operating Officer of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.11 July, 2011
- Tuia Group leading the way in managing New Zealand’s freshwater resources15 June, 2011
- Trifecta announces exclusive Irish Sales and Marketing agreement for Murphy Coakley Consulting Engineers14 December, 2010
- MWH New Zealand Signs Agreement with Trifecta13 August, 2010
- Use of Waiora Earth Monitoring Software Promoted in Pollution Engineering Magazine14 June, 2010
- FiRe 2010 To Showcase Trifecta GIS' Groundbreaking Public Infrastructure Management System21 May, 2010
- Industry Infrastructure Veteran David Baraniak Named North American President of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.19 April, 2010
- Trifecta Wins Head-To-Head Due Diligence At Palmerston North City Council29 May, 2009
- Dig once, do zero harm01 May, 2009
- First Oblique Pictometry Imagery Captured in NZ12 March, 2009
Skip Stitt Named Chief Operating Officer of Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd.
11 July, 2011
Santa Barbara, CA
Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd. (Trifecta) CEO Clark Easter announced today that Skip Stitt has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Trifecta. In his new role, Mr. Stitt will be responsible for managing Trifecta’s global business operations as well as developing new markets for its flagship line of T3 software products and services, with a specific focus on the North American infrastructure market. “Skip brings over 20 years of executive management experience to the Trifecta team” said Mr. Easter.
Mr. Stitt, 48, began his career with Baker & Daniels, one of the United States’ leading law firms headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. He subsequently served in the administration of Indianapolis Mayor Stephen Goldsmith as the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Deputy Mayor for the City.
Most recently, Stitt spent nine years at ACS, a Xerox Company, where he worked in several executive management positions including Chief Operating Officer for Public Sector and Chief Administrative Officer of ACS.
“With over two decades of experience in law, public management, strategic consulting, and building and delivering business process solutions for clients, Skip brings to Trifecta a combination of skills and abilities that further strengthens our management team and positions us for future growth” said Easter.
“This is a very exciting time to join Trifecta” said Stitt. “As public sector and commercial entities struggle with the operational and financial challenges of managing and maintaining a wide range of infrastructure assets, Trifecta is uniquely positioned to help them streamline their operations, improve service quality, and reduce costs.”
Trifecta Global Infrastructure Solutions, Ltd., a global services firm with offices in Santa Barbara, California, Dublin, Ireland, and Auckland, New Zealand, specializes in developing and delivering world-class, web-based and hosted geospatial asset management software and related professional services. Trifecta’s line of products includes Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings designed to automate government permitting for road openings; facilitate dig once collaboration between cities and utilities; bring needed efficiencies and better planning to infrastructure maintenance management; and provide sophisticated, visual, fully geospatial, project management tools to cities, states, utilities, contractors, and engineering firms.Download PDF (37.33 KB) »